ADVERTISE HERE

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Free or Unlimited Internet

If you landed on this post, then you probably are doing what I used to do, looking for the golden pot of free internet but chanced on a crap. Haha!  For two months now, I've always been using the internet on a daily basis and heck, it burns a lot of money! Even though I usually register for the unlimited usage i still is costly to spend more than 300 a week just to have internet that I can use at my whim 24/7. And it sucks that the connection is not that great!

This article won't give you the answers on how to have free or unlimited internet had you typed the exact words which is the title of my post.  Well, truth is I am using free internet while typing this post directly to my blog.  I had a hard time figuring this out so I won't be giving details on how to do it... for now.  If you are lucky enough, you'll find it too.  It's just a matter of time and lots of effort on searching and searching and trying then failing... searching again, trying then failing... until you get it!

I would probably post the "how-to" part... if I have proven it dependable! So, you can bookmark this for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment