ADVERTISE HERE

Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 1, 2010

HOW TO JUGGLE WORK AND LEISURE?

No, this is not a 'how-to' article. HaHa  I am such a teaser *winks*.  As you can see, the title is a question...my own question that needs an answer.  I am no expert on this field.  In fact most of the time I found myself cramming for most of the things that I need to accomplish.  I just can't keep my focus on the single thing I am currently onto.  For instance, when I am online, doing researches for topics I need to write about for a client, I end up checking and clicking on my accounts.  At first, I am only managing two accounts so that was fine but then it got more and piled-up.  And now, its taking up so much of my time...just clicking and clicking senseless! I just hope that all my time and efforts won't be just down the drain.  I am not able to check on all of my accounts as often as I should since I still need writing jobs to do.  And as much as I hate it I wasn't able to post more articles on my own blog, too.  If only I can manage my time wisely.  *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment